Working at Heights Awareness Training
Course Type: Working at Heights
This Working at Height Course is for managers and employees, and gives attendees a good overall knowledge of the Working at Heights Regulations, 2005.
The Working at Heights, Training Course will enable candidates to organize and plan working at height, avoid risks and select appropriate work equipment for a particular task.
Nationwide, We will come to you and build the course around your needs with the least amount of disruption to you or your workforce.
PLEASE CALL 0151 640 0389
- Introduction to Work at Heights Regulations
- Access and Egress, Loading places
- Landing places
- Roof Work (at roofs, sloping roofs, steep roofs etc)
- Fragile roofing materials
- Work over water
- Safety nets, belts and harnesses
- Equipment for working at height
- Scaffolding, MEWPS, towers