Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety Training
Course Type: Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety
Compressed gases are used in millions of products and processes across a wide variety of industries. But did you know that these gases are considered hazardous materials because they are stored under high pressure and can cause fires, explosions, and suffocation if not handled properly?
Nationwide, We will come to you and build the course around your needs with the least amount of disruption to you or your workforce.
PLEASE CALL 0151 640 0389
- Gas Classification & Packaging
- Gas Cylinder valve connections
- Before use safety checks
- Gas control equipment
- Safety in the storage and handling of gas cylinders: To include recommended PPE, use of trolleys
- The properties & potential hazards of the gases on site
- Actions to be taken in the event of an emergency