Fire Warden and Marshal Training
Course Type: Fire Warden and Marshal
Fire Warden and Marshal Training Course aims to provide delegates with a basic understanding of fire, fire procedures, fire survival techniques and the role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden or Marshal.
Nationwide, We will come to you and build the course around your needs with the least amount of disruption to you or your workforce.
PLEASE CALL 0151 640 0389
- Aims, Compliance & Risk Assessment
- Identify hazards and people
- Evaluate, remove, reduce
- Fire Safety trainee
- Means of escape and notices
- Fire alarms and detection
- Combustion, conduction, convection, radiation
- Fire extinction, re extinguishers
- Human behaviour
- Fire Warden’s role
- Bradford City Fire and Grenfell Fire