Manual Handling Training
Course Type: Manual Handling
The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 require employers to ensure that all employees are trained and competent in manual handling.
Nationwide, We will come to you and build the course around your needs with the least amount of disruption to you or your workforce.
PLEASE CALL 0151 640 0389
- Costs to the Business & worker
- Human Anatomy, Anatomy of the spine & Function of the spine
- Standing and seating positions
- Risk assessment
- Load individual task environment (LITE)
- Other Factors
- Childs play DVD
- Basic Principles of safer handling
- Area Assessment, Lifting movements & Human Behaviour when lifting
- Legislation Lifting and lowering guidelines