First Aid at Work Training
Course Type: First Aid at Work
The First Aid at Work training course provides first aiders with a comprehensive set of practical skills needed in most workplaces, giving both knowledge and ability to deal with first aid emergencies.
This course is designed for people who want to receive first aid at work training and for first aiders in low to high risk working environments, and / or larger workforces.
Nationwide, We will come to you and build the course around your needs with the least amount of disruption to you or your workforce.
PLEASE CALL 0151 640 0389
- Accident / casualty management
- Getting help
- Prioritizing treatment
- Recovery position
- Injury types & illnesses
- Hypoxia, CPR, heart attack, angina
- Choking, asthma, drowning
- Electric shock, shock & anaphylactic
- Defibrillator (AED)
- Head injuries, stroke, epileptic seizures
- Diabetes, poisons, dealing with wounds
- Burns, scalds, sprains & fractures